Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The story of conquering the highest mountains of Bangladesh-Tour and Tarvel MRS

 


Last May, in the first week of 2019, we went to Bandarban's Dwang and Tajingdong hills, hoping to be blown away by the Kalbaishakhi storm. This article is basically about how much happened to us in 4 days, I hope your time will not be wasted.

The day before the tour, I suddenly had a cold with 102 fever, my body is not feeling well at all, I came back from Alikadam a few days ago, I had malaria again !! Meanwhile, everything is ready for 4 days of food for 10 people, starting from round trip tickets to jeeps, boats all confirmed, 9 more people besides me are eagerly waiting for this tour. If I don't go, everything will be ruined. Despite my family's permission, I left, stopped at Uber on the way and took malaria medicine from Laj Pharma. Everyone was able to get on the bus on time, the bus also left on time but after the horrible traffic jam on the 2nd bridge of Meghna, it was time to reach the Nurjahan Hotel in Comilla in the morning. According to the plan of folding the thoughts on everyone's forehead, at least I could reach Jalu Para today? I assured that I will reach in a little night In sha Allah! And the walking trail is less and easier today so it shouldn't be a problem even at night.

It was 10 o'clock when we reached Bandarban, the jeep was ready for us. After some last minute shopping, I took a jeep and went to the Hill Side Resort in Milonchari. With the help of Zayed Bhai, we had breakfast and refreshments there. Slowly everyone freshened up, had breakfast, sipped a cup of tea and enjoyed the hill from the veranda of the resort. I carried the bag on my shoulder for the departure. Inevitably another 30/40 minutes were wasted on this catwalk. When I returned, I saw that the driver had changed, but he could not come because of his personal problem. What else to do I started to move forward with the new people, even there in the cliffs to eat our raw juice and papaya was too late. Coming to Chimbuk, Mithun Bhai started vomiting. I let him sit in front and I went back. In the heat of the hot sun, everyone's condition is bad. As soon as we reached the Bolipara camp, it was noon and another problem started. He did not think that there should be any problem with the car. Then after changing 3 drivers and 2 cars we reached Thanchi at noon. 2 boats were fixed, the 1st boat left properly, we weighed more and the boat did not benefit. It was late afternoon when we reached Padma Mukh while these ajairas were caching the sick body. It was 5 o'clock when we started walking after having tea and boiled eggs. As soon as we reached Runajun Para at 6 o'clock, the evening came closer while we were having tea at the shop. The trail was easy so no one on the team objected to walking at night. It must have been night so I started to move slowly without hurrying anymore, sometimes Yasin bhai slipped on a rock and got a little pain in his leg. I reached Jalu Para around 8 pm. We had no problem with the sincerity of Karbari and his son, but the neighborhood was a little above Jhiri, so we had to go down 1/150 feet to take a bath where there was a tubewell. Seeing that they had to go down such a steep descent, many of them could not be refreshed anymore, some of them even returned from the middle of the road. Later, I, Zayed Bhai and Prabha were able to write my name in the history of Tubel Summit. Although I was satisfied after taking a bath, my body became cold and I had a fever again. I went with 36 eggs and saw that some of them were broken. I could not help Prabha and Zayed Bhai in cooking due to illness. Basically, for their welfare, we got egg potato soup, rice and egg paste on our foreheads at night, ate food at night and went to bed at 12 o'clock. Of course, it was 2 o'clock for us, the sky was overcast and the chatter was frozen in front of my grandfather's house


Today, the road is not too far, it should take 3/4 hours to reach Dw Tong Para and I will not go to the hill summit at noon this summer, so I ate roasted tuna fish with khichuri and left at 10 o'clock. 15 minutes of walking and 10 minutes of rest. Sometimes we lost our way and wasted our time. Slowly the clouds began to thunder in the sky and peace came to my mind. We were then walking along the ridge line of a hill. The strong wind began to blow, the long-awaited storm of rain came down from the bag. What a joy for us. Everything has been burned for zooming around, the trees have no turn, so there is no fear. 10/15 minutes we all really enjoyed. Then the drizzle continued. We reached the top of the ridge line and saw the Dwang Para below and the Dw Tong Mountain standing proudly above it. But the dirt road has passed by which has only been done to carry big trees and stones, the matter has gone bad, but what or what to do is common for people like us. As we drove down the road, we played a lot of paras, some of us played a lot. However, when we reached the neighborhood, we found that peace, that there is a water pipe here, that is, we do not have to go far for water. After 6 years, this neighborhood was again in the neighborhood, but the neighborhood was much higher, but due to lack of water, it has come down to 4/5 years. I was looking for a familiar face, but I found a grandfather and went to Amiyakhum with him. It's good to see him know me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement